What can get tested for in Kinesiology?
- Emotional Stress (limiting beliefs, deep-seated traumas, psychological triggers)
- Food Allergies, Sensitivities, Intolerances
- Pollen Sensitivities
- Chemical Toxicity
- Heavy Metal Toxicity
- Infections (fungus, bacteria, virus, parasites, worms, Lyme Disease, Candida, H. Pylori, SIBO)
- Food Toxin Sensitivities (gluten, nightshades, caffeine, lectins, casein and lactose in dairy, albumin in eggs, zein in corn)
- Nutrient deficiencies
- Supplement Testing
- Electro Magnetic Field (EMF) Sensitivity
- Organ Screening
- Subtle Energy (Chakras, Subtle Bodies, Meridians etc.)
- Intrusive Energies
- Geopathic Stress
Testing is performed on an energetic level so this is not a diagnosis and no medical advice is given during the session.
For more detailed information, read the following article where each item on the list is elaborated on.